Thursday, June 07, 2007

Airborne


On our past few plane trips we have taken the herbal cold preventative called Airborne prior to our trip. The girls think it tastes really good, and we just feel better about the person in front of us coughing knowing that we have loaded ourselves up with lots of good stuff. Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling like I had the beginning of a cold coming on so I told Steve that I wanted to take some Airborne. So, he put it out on the kitchen counter for me. I walked out to the kitchen with Julia in my arms and she saw it right away and said, "Mommy, we need to take some Airborne." I said, "Why?" She said, "Because I have a bad breath." We all got a kick out of that! She was right, she did have a bad breath (or two) but I don't think that Airborne would've helped any.

No comments: