Friday, December 08, 2006
A star...
Kamryn is in a church Christmas play. She has one of the five speaking parts. One day while we were at church, she sang to herself outloud, I am the star of the Christmas play. Stephanie and I had a talk with Kamryn later that day about how it wasn't good to brag and a bunch of other things. About four days later at the doctor where she were getting our blood drawn. She was understandably a little aprehensive and so to get her mind off of the fact that she was going to get her blood taken, I told the nurse that she was going to be a star in the upcoming CHristmas play at our church. My little distraction worked, and away we went. The next morning at breakfast, Kamryn said, "Daddy, you know how you told me not to say I was the star of the Christmas show." I said, "yeah." She continued, "Well, then why did you tell the nurse that I was the star of the show?" I laughed and told her that I used it as a distraction to get her mind off of the shot. She then said, "Well, I can't get my mind off of it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment