Monday, December 11, 2006
Soooo sweet!
Tonight in some confusion of a phone call and kids going crazy, I (Steve) accidentally ate Stephanie's big plate of noodles (I can't eat gluten which is ever kind of grain except for corn and rice.) After Bible time, Stephanie asked Bradyn if he would pray for Daddy because he ate the wrong noodles. She prayed for me and then I got them ice cream. But while I was trying to find out what Bradyn wanted on her ice cream, she ran off into the back room. I didn't know if she was sick or what, but her face looked pretty upset. I went back to look for her and found her laying face down in bed. I asked her what was wrong, and she started crying, saying, "I am so sad for you that you ate Mommy's noodles." Such amazing empathy for a five year old girl... Not sure what will happen to me and my tummy. This is only the second time in 12 years that I have had gluten unknowingly only to find out afterwards that I had eaten gluten. And this was by far the most I have eaten... My prediction will be nausea and a really tired, tired, slow motion day... I'll keep you posted!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Allen family! I heard that you too had a blgspot and thought I would read it. Sound good? Okay.
Anyhow, I hope you feel better (though you probably already do since you wrote this Monday...Hmm...) But yeah, that's really cute about Bradyn. 5 year olds can be amazing, can't they? It's one of my favorite ages. A little 5 year old I was babysitting recently gave me some attitude about going to bed, but then 20 mins later she called me into her room and apologizes for it! How cool is that? =]
So yeah, just thought I'd stop in and say hello and that I miss you all!
Kristy Ericson
Post a Comment