Monday, December 19, 2005
Living with us forever....
Tonight Kamryn was a bit fragile. She was crying because she was diciplined and then that just spiraled into every sad thing in her life. She said, "Sometimes I don't feel like my friends are here to comfort me when I'm sad." I told her that I would always be here to comfort here when she's sad. "No, not when I get married, I won't get to live with you when I'm married!(more tears) I want to always live with you." I told her she could live with me for as long as she wanted. Then as I was tucking her in I assured her again that I would be here for her to comfort her to which she burst out with more tears, "Not if you die!" Oh, such sad thoughts for a little girl. She told me later that she is just really tired tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment