Saturday, December 03, 2005

China

Last night I hosted a table at our church's Women's Christmas dinner and I used all of my china. We had a babysitter afterwards so that we could go to the neighborhood Christmas gathering and my babysitter washed all of the china for me. That was cool! Anyway, I told her to just stack it all on the kitchen table. Last night when we came home I was too tired to put it all away so I just left it. This morning while Bradyn was snuggling in bed with us I said to Steve, "I have china in the kitchen that I need to put away before the girls go out there." So, I asked Bradyn not to go until I was with her. She went into the playroom where Kamryn was watching cartoons (surprise, surprise) and said in a very enthusiastic voice, "Kamryn, mommy has china in the kitchen." Kamryn said, "What's china?" Bradyn said, "I don't know, but mommy said it was in the kitchen." So innocent and cute!

No comments: