
Tonight during dinner, my wife and I were looking across the table at our three blondies and we noticed how similar their eyes looked. We asked the question, "Would we be able to tell the difference if there was a picture of just the eyes?"
Well, you decide! (And there are four different girls.)
A, B, C and D?
Who is who?
Comment and let us know!
12 comments:
Kamyrn, Brayden, Julia, Johanna
A Julia
B.Brady
C.Kam
D.Jojo
Okay,
A Kamryn
B Julia
C Bradyn
D Johanna
That's my guess,
Julie
Bumpa and Boggie think that A is Bradyn, B is Julia, C is Kamryn, and D is Johanna! Are we right?
I think A: is Julia; B: is Kamryn; C: is bradyn; and D: is Johanna. I hope I'm right. :)
<3
We agree with the grandparents...:) That was our eact choices.
A. Bradyn B. Julia C. Kamryn D. Jo
A. Brayden
B. Julia
C. Kamyrn
D. Johanna
I'm going with:
a. Bradyn
b. Julia
c. Kamryn
d. Jo
So, and the answer is...
?
The answers are posted... Check the blog!!!
Post a Comment