Thursday, November 08, 2007

My assistants

Tonight I was washing the kitty and Bradyn was helping me. I said, "Assistant, could you please pour some shampoo into my hand." She dug the assistant role and after it was over and I had forgotten about it, she said, "Can I still be your asis, aistant?" I said, "Sure!" And boy, did that transform her! In the bathtub, she didn't want to play with the toys because grown ups don't play with toys. She was so helpful all the rest of the night! It is a bit like God with us, I thought. He doesn't really need our help, but he lets us in on the game and it transforms us!!!! Julia, after seeing Bradyn, and feeling a bit jealous, asked if she could be an assitant, and then I had to make Kamryn my partner. They are all happy now!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

HI Steve and Girls!
I love reading about your Africa adventures and your growing girls.
I don't have your email address, and can't seem to find it on the web. Would you mind emailing it to me? Thanks!
Lindsey Kasowski