I caaaaannnnnnnnnn't staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it! - Whenever she is frustrated beyond belief, she will wail these words.
I am sweaty, I AM SWEATY, I AAAMMMMMM SWEEAAATTTTYYYYYY!!!!!- Whenever she gets hot from being outside. She doesn't like hot, and so we haven't really told her it is hot in Africa, yet. We are hoping she grows out of it.
sjksuslkdjlksdlkj kyla jsalkjdldskfposdsldkj sdj sd!!!! hsdjkdfsjdfkjkdsf Kyla Kljdklsjdiosadjas Lucy lsdjfklsjlsdkjflksdiqweoifklsdcnf z,mnclkxjcao8932(**(we0o329kwerjj k!!!!!! -- Sorry. We can't really help translate this one. If you look closely you will see Kyla and Lucy. Kyla is her little friend down the block and Lucy is their dog. She really loves both of them and whenever she has to leave, and especially if she is tired, she goes into this tirade where you can barely make out Kyla and Lucy. Lucky for her, we see beyond her 3 year old cries for independence and comfort, and love her very much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment