We recently added a stat counter of people who visit our little website. It is cool because it tracks all of ya'll from all your states and countries... It feels little big brotherish, but still really cool! I know my girls would love to know who is stopping by to hear about their stories and funny tales. WOuld you mind leaving a little note for them and where you are from... Geography 101!!!
Thanks,
Steve
4 comments:
Hi guys! Bekah and I are in MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA. Can ya find us? :)
Love all the stories, some of these are absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Dawn
Bellevue, WA :)
Hey, Steve and Stephanie. This is Dan Jack. I've been checking out the blog every so often and I love to read the stories. It's great to see how God works through children. =)
And the "dryer" story must have been scary! But will be funny to look back on.
Hi Allen Family!
We're here in Bellingham.
-The Gilfillans
Post a Comment