Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Looking for suggestions?

Kamryn, Bradyn and I are going to be racing in the Pinewood classic car derby races at Church. There are like a billion of websites about how to make a great car, and people actually pay money to buy these tips... I really doubt that I will fall to those levels, but, I might. The pressure I feel is intense, like a rite of passage that all dads have to pass. I am not the wood carving kind of guy. But, we will give a shot. We are trying to think through what we should decorate the car as? Lightening McQueen, Cars... Everyone will do those... Any ideas?

Comment them!
Thanks! I need it:)
Steve

3 comments:

Josh D said...

My answer for this will always be, "Bat-mobile."

Josh D said...

My asnwer for this will always be "BAT-MOBILE"!

Josh D said...

My answe for this will always be, "BAT-Mobile"!