Tonight I was reading a book on Heaven called In Light of Eternity. Kamryn came out and asked me what was so interesting about my book. I told her that I was learning about what heaven was going to be like. She said, "you can't know what heaven is going to be like." I told her that we can't know all of what heaven is like, but that God has told us some things about it in the Bible." I asked her if she wanted to know some of the things God tells us. So I began to tell her that there will be food, animals, (horses), a river, fruit, beautiful buildings, streets of gold, and that we would have perfect bodies. She then asked if we would go to heaven as little children or grown ups. I told her I wasn't sure and she said that she hopes we go as little children because when she gets there she wants to hop up on Jesus' lap.
How precious! I told her that she could hop up on his lap no matter how big she was.
There's a reason why children are so precious to Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment